Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Introducing...

We are very excited to introduce
Sophie Lynn Marsden!!
She was born on May 18th, at 12:16 pm.
She weighed 7 pounds 6 ounces and was 19 1/2 inches long

I was induced that morning, and everything went really well.  We are so excited to have Sophie in our family.  She is just perfect, and doing really well.

 Haddie is a great big sister, and loves to rub Sophie's head and give her kisses.  She also loves to hold her, but only for about 15 seconds!

 I love my girls!
 Our sweet girl.

13 comments:

Mandy said...

Congratulations on your new baby!! She is so cute! She looks like such a sweetie. I've been checking your blog hoping to hear some news! I love her name. In fact, Tyler would have been Sophie if he had been a girl and Rylee was almost a Sophie but we changed our minds at the last minute (don't hate me if I have another girl and name her Sophie - I still love the name!!) Congrats again!

Crowley Family said...

Congrats! She is such a cutie! Can't wait to meet her, not sure when we'll be up to visit thought.

Kristin said...

She's beautiful! Congrats!

Christina said...

I was literally just thinking today, "When is Abby's baby due? She needs to update her blog!"
Congratulations!!! She was born on Audra's Birthday- so fun! She is beautiful- I am glad everything went so well!

TheBenandKaties said...

Congratulations to you! I'm so glad her birth went well. What a cute family. Is Gichin starting to feel a little outnumbered?

The Ashton Hills said...

I was just asking my parents a couple days ago if they had heard anything about this new little one! Thanks for posting and a very big CoNgRatULaTiOnS!!! She looks so sweet!

Christy said...

congratulations, friend!

she is absolutely perfect and of course we are big fans of the name. :) your email and post made me so happy!

Amalie said...

oh, I just can't get enough of seeing her. By the way I love your blog background. Sooo pretty. I am so happy for you. You are the best mom.

grama ter said...

Congrats Abby! I'm so excited for you. Mary keeps me updated, but I have been waiting to see pictures. She is so cute! Call me next time you are in town and hopefully nobody will be sick and we can get together and I can see your sweet new baby!

jonni said...

Abbby the nana post is from me. I was using my moms computer and I forgot to change to my account to make a post. Oops!

The Johnson Family said...

What a beautiful baby and a great looking family. You did good Abby. Congratulations!

Brenda said...

Congrats!! She is beautiful!!!

Bryan, Amy, Michael, Tyler, Emily and Benjamin said...

a bit late I know but, congrats Gichin. We're expecting our third in Feb.
Bryan P